The Palms Aged Care
Let us introduce ourselves!
MESSAGE ON COVID-19
Due to the highly contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus and the increased vulnerability of residents, we have taken firm measures to try and stop it from entering our facility. We commenced screening all entrants (visitors, contractors & staff) to the building on the 6th March 2020. Screening criteria is updated along with the current risk in our community.
- Residents of The Palms are able to leave the facility to attend social gatherings and attend outings such as medical appointments, visit locations in the community such as shops and cafes. It is vital that residents are assisted to maintain social distance when out and about and have hand sanitiser readily available. Masks should be worn when social distancing is not practical.
Any outings and excursions attended by residents must meet the following conditions:
- The event complies with the current Movement & Gathering Public Health Order
- No one at the event:-
- Lives in the NSW areas of increased testing https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/case-locations-and-alerts.aspx#increased-testing
- has been a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their self-isolation period
- has been to any of the locations on the close contact or casual contact list at the times and dates listed (see link above)
- has been to any contact tracing locations of interest in New Zealand
- lives in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating
- has respiratory symptoms such as cough, fever, sore throat, acute blocked nose
- is awaiting a COVID-19 test result
Please also see the latest news and updates from NSW Health: Click Here
The Palms Aged Care is committed to offering high quality care for our clients. Proudly located in ‘The Shire’ for over 30 years, we cater for both high and low care needs, permanent and respite consumers.
Our Alkira wing has 44 beds, most with ensuite whilst our Allambie wing has 25 deluxe single rooms each with private ensuite. Our beautifully appointed common dining and lounge areas offer access to WIFI and Foxtel and Stan. Our facility is fully air-conditioned to ensure comfort all year round.
**VACANCIES AS AT 11th June 2021**
We would love to meet you! We currently have 1 male and 1 female vacancy in our Alkira Wing. Please phone 9521 2963 or email email@example.com to arrange a tour so you can come to meet our caring and experienced team or to join our waiting list.
Click here for a facility tour of the Palms